The Enterprise Architect Senior Manager will be part of MadeiraMadeira Engineering team and will lead Webstore Platform, Core API and Architecture squads to evolve MadeiraMadeira ecosystem focused on structural improvements which aims to increase deliveries time to market, quality, long term sustainability and scalability.
Your goal is to help MadeiraMadeira to have the most modern and business efficient e-commerce of the market.
We have a very engaged team that is keen to improve our systems and make them more reliable, robust, and connected to business needs. This team has the energy and passion to promote these changes and we want people to be part of this team.
We love People with these principles:
- Passion and Entrepreneurship: Who value enthusiasm, commitment and courage to take risks, turning challenges into surprising results.
- Collaboration and Open Dialogue: Who cultivate transparency and teamwork in all relationships, respecting diversity of opinion.
- Innovation and Resilience: Who believe that everything can be done differently and better, perceiving errors as a learning process and persevere in face of change's speed.
- Humility and Loyalty: Who are humble to be in constant learning, being confident without appearing arrogant. Who are loyal towards our principles to build a circle of trust in all relationships, with ethics and respect.
- Results and Long Term Vision: Who deliver consistent results of high performance, ensuring the scalability and sustainability of the business.
- Lead the change from a monolithic platform to a micro-service architecture.
- Establish a hyper experimentation and continuous deployment webstore.
- Define development standards for all tech leads.
- Responsible for helping the best architecture and engineering standards, working together with Architecture and DevOps teams on researching and validating them.
Requirements and skills
- Make clear, simple, and technically superior design decisions.
- Exemplary problem-solving.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and time management.
- 15+ years of experience with application, data and technology architecture design as it relates to issues within businesses;
- 15+ years of experience with Web and Mobile developments;
- 15+ years of experience leading tech teams;
- Experience with APIs integration;
- Experience on AWS stack;
- Experience with agile framework (Scrum);
- Experience with Docker;
- Proficient understanding of code patterns and code versioning (GIT);
- Good understanding of Build tools such as: ESLint, Prettier, NPM scripts and Webpack;
- Good understanding of how the internet environment works, such as browsers, DNS, HTTP, and CDN.
We offer as benefits:
- VR (meal voucher);
- VA (market voucher);
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Life insurance.;
Other Facilities That Only MadeiraMadeira Will Offer you:
- Fresh fruits, coffee, hot chocolate, capuccino at ease for you to recharge your energy;
- Parking for bikes;
- Bike sharing;
- Discount on local restaurants and other shops;
- Agreement with universities and partnership with various courses;
- Entertainment site with: Videogames, virtual reality games, arcade, etc ;D
- Pet Day! ▼・ᴥ・▼;
- We have Two pokestops on our building;
- Exclusive coffee shop;
- Convenience spaces;
- A library so you can develop yourself;
- Personal Orientation Program;
- A welcome kit with exclusive items from MadeiraMadeira.
REVOLUCIONAR A MANEIRA COMO AS PESSOAS MONTAM A SUA CASA É O NOSSO OBJETIVO. E O SEU?
Há mais de uma década a MadeiraMadeira é líder em oferecer soluções tecnológicas para que o máximo de pessoas possa se sentir em casa.
Nosso propósito é um só: reinventar a maneira como as pessoas montam suas casas. Somos quase 1.800 pessoas que trabalham todos os dias para garantir que cada pedacinho da casa de mais de 3 milhões de clientes conte uma história.
FIQUE POR DENTRO DE NOSSAS REDES: