The Marketplace Manager will be responsible for: Marketplace, strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include short and long term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance. Develop reports and reporting formats.
Understanding of the product catalog/feed and content, images, pricing, inventory, and marketing campaigns are a big plus. Ability to monitor sales by analyzing data for items and categories by marketplace. Understanding of SKU and EAN management: descriptions, new item set up, activation/deactivation, attribute and image optimization for better search optimization and coordination with customer service team to maintain service quality levels.
This is a tactical and strategic management role of maintaining the marketplaces with an understanding of the nuances of the product feeds and defining the product/category strategy between all marketplace channels. You will have to work closely with many teams to properly coordinate strategies and solutions.
We love People with these principles:
Passion and Entrepreneurship: Who value enthusiasm, commitment and courage to take risks, turning challenges into surprising results.
Collaboration and Open Dialogue: Who cultivate transparency and teamwork in all relationships, respecting diversity of opinion.
Innovation and Resilience: Who believe that everything can be done differently and better, perceiving errors as a learning process and persevere in face of change's speed.
Humility and Loyalty: Who are humble to be in constant learning, being confident without appearing arrogant. Who are loyal towards our principles to build a circle of trust in all relationships, with ethics and respect.
Results and Long Term Vision: Who deliver consistent results of high performance, ensuring the scalability and sustainability of the business.
- Coordination of reconciliation of Marketplace product feeds and listings
- Develop budgets for all aspects of the marketplaces and implement said budgets per marketplace consistent with our 1P business, which would include marketplace commission plus promotions to never impact company profitability in a negative way.
- Manage relationships with external third parties related to marketplaces
- Work at both the strategic and tactical levels “zoom in and zoom out”
- Plan out, collaborate and execute marketplace promotions to maximize growth
- Managing weekly inventory reports for marketplaces
- Drill down into each marketplace and performance metrics to explain variances to business
- Ensure marketplace copy and meta data are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines, but maintain a separate strategy from our own website.
- Develop strategy for identifying assortment, new categories and product recommendations to add to our 1P and marketplace channels.
- Provide on-going strategic insights and recommendations of new marketplaces channels with growth plans, as well as potential improvements to our own 3P marketplace business.
- Reporting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual marketplace sales numbers and forecasts.
- Provide in-depth feedback to improve marketplace feeds or assist in identifying a market/software solution to improve our integrations.
- Create KPIs and specific quality standards for customer service in relation to the marketplace business
- Review monthly customer service reports and putting into place action items to ensure efficiency of the process
- Work with teams to coordinate and implement a content strategy, curation strategy, pricing strategy, branding strategy, private label strategy and customer acquisition/retention strategy for all marketplace businesses.
- Analyze product sales performance to determine the best and worst performing SKUs and manage account profitability and specific to the needs of each marketplace.
- Increase product listing rankings and search results to increase sales conversion and maximize revenue
- Help generate positive customer reviews, and monitor ratings to protect and enhance marketplace status as well as ways to use this information strategically within our own website.
- Launch new marketplaces as deemed necessary.
Requirements and skills
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
- 2-3+ years of E-commerce experience a plus
- Experience in Marketplace businesses a plus
- Understanding of product data and attributes as well as category and search taxonomies
- Understanding of technology, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Speaks Portuguese and English Languages
- Strong understanding of financial principles is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
Here at MadeiraMadeira we offer a package of flexible benefits, were you can choose how much you want to put in each benefit. Check bellow our available benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Meal Voucher (VR)
- Market Voucher (VA)
- Fuel Voucher
- Uber Credit
- Executive medical Check Up
Other facilities that only MadeiraMadeira will offer you:
- During the pandemic, full time remote job
- Advantages program, with discounts on local restaurants and other shops
- Agreement with Universities and partnership with various courses
- No dress code.
- Semi-flexible Hours
- Fresh fruits, coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino at ease for you to recharge your energy;
- Bike parking.
- Bike Sharing.
- Entertainment site with: Videogames, virtual reality games, arcade, etc ;D
- Pet Day! ▼・ᴥ・▼
- Exclusive coffee shop;
- Convenience spaces;
- A library so you can develop yourself;
- Personal Orientation Program;
- A welcome kit with exclusive items from MadeiraMadeira.
- Working with an amazing purpose!
People With Disabilities are welcome in our organization!
So, cheered up? Do you enjoy working with a totally innovative and challenging Start-Up? So Don´t waste time and apply NOW!!
Revolucionar o Varejo é o nosso objetivo, e o seu?
Nascemos em 2009, e somos uma Startup de tecnologia, pioneira e líder no segmento de Home Center. Com mais de 1,5 milhões de produtos ofertados no nosso site, atuamos com e-commerce, marketplace e também canais offline.
Nosso modelo de negócio é disruptivo, proporcionando soluções baseadas em tecnologia, logística e com pessoas que tem como estilo de vida superar desafios como verdadeiros empreendedores, apaixonados pelo que fazem, resilientes e que curtem pensar fora da caixa aplicando a tecnologia para escalar os seus projetos.
Conheça mais sobre nós