The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving online marketing revenue for one the most successful and fastest growing start-ups in Brazil.
We love People with these principles:
Passion and Entrepreneurship: Who value enthusiasm, commitment and courage to take risks, turning challenges into surprising results.
Collaboration and Open Dialogue: Who cultivate transparency and teamwork in all relationships, respecting diversity of opinion.
Innovation and Resilience: Who believe that everything can be done differently and better, perceiving errors as a learning process and persevere in face of change's speed.
Humility and Loyalty: Who are humble to be in constant learning, being confident without appearing arrogant. Who are loyal towards our principles to build a circle of trust in all relationships, with ethics and respect.
Results and Long Term Vision: Who deliver consistent results of high performance, ensuring the scalability and sustainability of the business.
- Work with Performance Marketing team to align national and local geo based marketing strategies;
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets;
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all performance marketing channels (PPC/PLAs, FB/Insta, display/retargeting, affiliates, referring partners, and other acquisition based strategies on social, etc.) by revenue contribution and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend;
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, match type strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Partner with other marketing and business teams to help plan promo calendars. Help manage the execution of these campaigns. Measure results and ROI of these campaigns;
- Work with the Brand/Design/Content Marketing teams to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong sales and consistent brand messages;
- Work with the Site Merchandising team on an daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns;
- Provide feedback and opportunities based on performance in acquisition channels to Site Merchandising groups to help improve the customer experience;
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders;
- Help to develop, maintain and own the internal attribution model;
- Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance.
Requirements and skills
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about putting the customer at the heart of all marketing activities
- Strong communication skills: written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships
- Self starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Has a passion for keeping abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry
- Business fluency in Portuguese and English
- Detailed understanding/knowledge of Paid Search/PLAs (required)
- Experience of paid mobile and social marketing including apps is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (such as Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc). and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources and help implement where necessary
- Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels (macro and micro levels)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience within ecommerce retail, either on agency or client side.
Facilities That Only MadeiraMadeira Will Offer you:
- Fresh fruits, coffee, hot chocolate, capuccino at ease for you to recharge your energy;
- Parking for bikes;
- Bike sharing;
- Discount on local restaurants and other shops;
- Agreement with universities and partnership with various courses;
- Entertainment site with: Videogames, virtual reality games, arcade, etc ;D
- Pet Day! ▼・ᴥ・▼;
- We have Two pokestops on our building;
- Exclusive coffee shop;
- Convenience spaces;
- A library so you can develop yourself;
- Personal Orientation Program;
- A welcome kit with exclusive items from MadeiraMadeira.
- VR (meal voucher);
- VA(market voucher);
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Life insurance.
People With Disabilities are welcome in our organization!
So, cheered up? Do you enjoy working with a totally innovative and challenging Start-Up? So Don´t waste time and apply NOW!!
Revolucionar o Varejo é o nosso objetivo, e o seu?
Nascemos em 2009, e somos uma Startup de tecnologia, pioneira e líder no segmento de Home Center. Com mais de 1,5 milhões de produtos ofertados no nosso site, atuamos com e-commerce, marketplace e também canais offline.
Nosso modelo de negócio é disruptivo, proporcionando soluções baseadas em tecnologia, logística e com pessoas que tem como estilo de vida superar desafios como verdadeiros empreendedores, apaixonados pelo que fazem, resilientes e que curtem pensar fora da caixa aplicando a tecnologia para escalar os seus projetos.
Conheça mais sobre nós